Tony's Biography :
Since 2007, I have worked throughout the greater Will County area helping clients find their dream home. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell your home I will work tirelessly for you to ensure your needs are met. My goal is to not only find you the Joliet home of your dreams but help you achieve the lifestyle you desire.
As a licensed Illinois REALTOR®, I specialize in the Joliet area and enjoy assisting first-time home buyers with the purchase of their first home. I understand the home buying process can be overwhelming in today’s real estate market and I will be with you every step of the transaction to make sure the process is as simple and straightforward as possible.
While you’re buying or selling, my desire is to make you feel comfortable by providing you outstanding customer service, alleviating any concerns and helping you to make the most informed decision possible. I take every opportunity I can to continually educate myself so that I am able to provide my clients with the most up-to-date relevant information and tools they need to make their decision. With the backing of United Real Estate’s suite of services and a certification as a Real Estate Negotiation Expert, I am able to provide my clients the finest marketing plan the real estate market has to offer and negotiate the best deal possible.
I believe the foundation of the REALTOR®-client relationship is trust. I work hard every day to earn your trust, going above and beyond what is expected of a REALTOR®.
Contact me today and let’s find your Joliet home together.
● Licensed by State of Illinois: 2007
● Century 21 Pro-Team: August 2007- December 2011
● United Real Estate-Chicago: Dec 2011- Nov 2018
● United Real Estate-Elite: Nov 2018- Present
● Mainstreet Organization of Realtors
● National Association of Realtors
● Midwest Real Data LLC
● Illinois Association of Realtors
● Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR) National Association of Realtors
● Certified Negotiation Consultant (CNC) Mainstreet Organization of Realtors